We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manos apartments Elounda pool area

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gateshead
Level Contributor
57 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Manos apartments Elounda pool area

Hi there, I wonder if anyone can help.

We are looking at staying at these apartments next year.

However I notice that the pictures of the pool area on the thomson website do not seem to be how the pool area is now upon looking through comments/pics on this forum.

.Can anyone please tell me if the built up area(s) around the pool spoils it and I am worried that the pool/sun longers could be in the shade most of the day.

I hope someone can help,

I can't wait to book as Elounda looks so beautiful.

Thanks in anticipation!

Hitchin
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manos apartments Elounda pool area

HThe sun shines from early in the mornini Can I firstly say that manos apartments are a fantastic place to stay nd Elounda is beautiful friendly place. Our family has been going there for 6years and already booked for 2012. Wego in August and yes one side of the pool is in the shade to about midday. Having said that there are plenty of sunloungers and it does get very hot so its good to get out of the sun for a bit. The pool area is lovely and a friendly place chance for a quick cht with other residents if you want to or just laze back and read a book. Surrounded by wonderful scenery.

The staff are amazing and can not do enough to make your holiday special.

Hope you find this useful

England
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manos apartments Elounda pool area

These apartments are very nice but quite a long walk into town :-)

Elounda, Greece
Level Contributor
184 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manos apartments Elounda pool area

Quite a long walk! The Manos apartments are less than 350m from the harbour!

Gateshead
Level Contributor
57 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manos apartments Elounda pool area

Hi thanks everyone for your help!

I can't wait to book.

Thanks for that Athena2009 i was worried seeing eyepye post as from what I have read they seem perfectly placed.

I can't decide if to get a one or two bed apartment, there is only two of us but I like the space and used 2nd bedroom as dressing room this year in Kefalonia!

England
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Manos apartments Elounda pool area

Sorry guys, I was getting mixed up with the Milos apartments!

6. Re: Manos apartments Elounda pool area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 14:15