We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heineken Cup

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
CO.DOWN
Level Contributor
543 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Heineken Cup

Anybody know if i will be able to watch the Heineken Cup Final any where in Elounda.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heineken Cup

There is a sports bar in Elounda cant remember name but they show most of the footy.xx Men you are on holiday..lol

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
100 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heineken Cup

there are quiet a few bars in the square that will have football on... allygos babel camelot eden to name but a few that i can remember ..

CO.DOWN
Level Contributor
543 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heineken Cup

Thanks for your replys,my problem is the Heineken Cup is rugby match. Don't know if that would be screened anywhere,are the Greeks into rugby. Will keep my fingers crossed that i can find a bar showing it. Hi zeezee almost the 15th. Thong at the ready.

Elounda
Level Contributor
136 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heineken Cup

The Alyggos Bar will be showing it on one of his five screens, sit in comfort and watch the harbour as well at the same time.

By the way for Elounda visitors, Camelots and Makris are still not open and the rumour is that they may not open at all this season, sorry.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Heineken Cup

did you get message i sent you yesterday about Hiona.xx

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
100 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Heineken Cup

omg no camelot i have been going for 20 years and they were there back then thats so sad ..............

London, England...
Level Contributor
114 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Heineken Cup

Hi Honda,

If all else fails, you can always drive to Malia (about 45min from Elounda) or Hersonissos where I'm sure there'll be a few bars showing the final.

Edited: 08 May 2012, 20:17
Manchester
Level Contributor
686 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Heineken Cup

If Camelot and Makris are shut this season that will be very sad as they are part of the scenery in Elounda.

We were planning in going to Makris for our first meal later this month.

Sign of the times

DA

Gateshead
Level Contributor
471 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Heineken Cup

If you go to Babel on the Harbour, they will definitely put the Rugby on for you. They have lots of Screens and lots of channels and are always accomodating. Food and drink is fab too - lovely bar!

10. Re: Heineken Cup

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 01:17