We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

milos elounda

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
swansea
Level Contributor
125 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
milos elounda

just back yesterday. best holiday ever. elounda never fails to deliver. very hot but the wind helps. stayed at miols in the widmill. our 3rd time and it was our best. george the owner has to be the best owner ever. he is so helpful, friendly and just a fab guy. the restaurants were quite the first week but got busy our 2nd week. i just love the place and highly recommend if you want pure relaxation, fab accomadation and breathtaking views from restaurants and area. only another 52 weeks and counting till next time

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,844 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: milos elounda

Did you stay in the actual windmill, if so, what was it like. We stayed in Georges other apartments, The Delphinia, on a number of occasions, in the past, and often used the pool at the Milos. We always wondered what it would be like to stay in the Windmill.

swansea
Level Contributor
125 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: milos elounda

the windmill is amazing. you have 2 floors connected by a spiral staircase. both floors have airconditioning. the top floor has 2 single beds with bedside tables, wardrobe and vanity unit. the door opens onto a large balcony with sunlounger and 4 chirs and table. the ground floor has a bedroom with double bed and furniture. the bathroom is on this fllor as well .there is the kitchen with the everything including microwave oven table and chairs. outside you have a side terrace with table and chairs. it was spotless. highly recommend.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,844 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: milos elounda

It sounds great, I think in the past it may have only slept 2, or someone told us that, and we needed 3 beds, that was why we discounted it. I will certainly consider it for the future.

We would need to decide between the Delfinia with its fabulous views across the water, or the uniqueness of the windmill, with its pool outside. I can forsee many discussions

4. Re: milos elounda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2013, 10:17