We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

11months to wait

shropshire
Level Contributor
78 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
11months to wait

just booked to go elounda next year 14nts at manos apartments " just got under a year to find best place to get a t bone steak? and best place for cocktails ?

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,375 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 11months to wait

Plenty of time to save up then :-) :-)

Milford Haven...
Level Contributor
449 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 11months to wait

t bone? best place is topadisiko next to happy train. u must of paid mega bucks for nxt yr., owt under 1k and you done well. this me last yr.l i aint lining thomson pockets again. see you tother eide of wall lol

Edited: 11 August 2012, 22:42
shropshire
Level Contributor
78 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 11months to wait

i couldnt get thomson down any lower than internet price so i went coop travel and they went a bit lower and i can use my coop divi points card aswell" u pay a bit extra 4 good flight times and airport(MANC) " got a 1 bed apartment not studio also

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
100 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 11months to wait

totally agree with dawnandrob thomson and thomas cook are having a laugh their prices have gone stupid for the last few years we have booked flights and apts by ourselves we always stay in a 2 bed apt good day flights and we get to pick our seats all for a very good price less than £800 total

shropshire
Level Contributor
78 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 11months to wait

thats £250 each less than iv paid "u gotta pay transfers aswell? how much are manos charging for air con this year for 14nts?

CO.DOWN
Level Contributor
561 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 11months to wait

Unfortunately for us in Northern Ireland we just have the one choice and that is Thomas Cook. No Thomsons, no Ryanair, no Easyjet no cheap flights at all. ( use the term cheap flights lightly) So if we want to go to Crete its T/Cook prices or fly to somewhere in G.B. and on from there. Have looked into the last option( M.G.) but timings are the problem. Maybe next year might be different, but doubt it.

Edited: 12 August 2012, 16:47
Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,375 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 11months to wait

Its a shame Honda :-( I dont think we realise how lucky we are those of us who are able to have easy access to all the cheap flights...fingers crossed for you guys for next year :-)

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
100 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 11months to wait

hi stuart d we dont stay at the manos we found a lovely apts at the other end of elounda just off the main road lovely and quite its about a 5min walk into the centre my husband always hires a car for the 2 weeks we are there we pick up at the airport and return it there

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,975 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 11months to wait

what are they called?

10. Re: 11months to wait

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 18 August 2012, 22:10
Get answers to your questions about Elounda
Recent Conversations