We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bed apattments

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
2 bed apattments

Hi there,

I am looking to take my grandchildren for their first visit to Greece next year and think they would enjoy Elounda, does anyone know of any 2 bed apartments, preferably self-catering and available, for ease of booking, through a tour operator please?

Cheers!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 bed apattments

Hiona apartments, brill going 23rd august for the third time. Thomas cook, you will not be disappointed.

Milford Haven...
Level Contributor
449 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 bed apattments

manos apartments thru thomsons. rip off but lovely acc.

wish manos would tell thonson wher to go then we could get cheaper hols

everything great for kids part from no tv in rooom. happy days

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 bed apattments

Thanks for info, will take a look at both. cheers!

CO.DOWN
Level Contributor
567 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 bed apattments

Sunrise apartments also does a two-bed apartment. See their web site at Eloundasunrise.gr.

Edited: 12 August 2012, 16:27
Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 bed apattments

I am actually going to Sunrise Apartments on September 7th this year , but as my Brother in law booked it didn't realise they did 2 bedroom apartments There are a few of us going so I think he has booked 3 separate 1 bed apartments. I was actually just looking at the Sunrise Webcam, they look great, I would be interested to have your opinion, cheers!

portsmouth
Level Contributor
16 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 bed apattments

Also look at the Agyro apartments- we have just returned from Elounda and spoke to some people who were on their fourth visit, and recommended them- book at www.sunshine.co.uk.

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 bed apattments

Thanks to everyone for answers, will be taking a look at all suggested and will go and take a look at them when go to Elounda in September with friends, love Elounda, although haven't been for 5 years!

8. Re: 2 bed apattments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 17:16
Get answers to your questions about Elounda