We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

florist in elounda?

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milford Haven...
Level Contributor
449 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
florist in elounda?

hi,

has anybody spotted a florist in elounda where i can get a wedding bouquet made up?

thanks in advance dawn

Elounda, Greece
Level Contributor
184 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: florist in elounda?

Yes, there's a lovely florist on the road going out of Elounda towards Agios. near the Euromarket, almost opposite the Peacock.

Milford Haven...
Level Contributor
449 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: florist in elounda?

thank you so much athena for that.

i thought there must be one, but have never needed to be on the look out for one before.

aww thats brilliant thank you very much

Gourock, United...
Level Contributor
283 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: florist in elounda?

Dawn we are overlapping I think so let's meet up for a glass of wine. We are at the Olive Grove arriving two weeks tomorrow.

Cheers

Ann

Milford Haven...
Level Contributor
449 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: florist in elounda?

no worries ann,

but just a glass of wine????????????? you are not talking my language. i only talk in bottles. lol. i will pm you my number, but everytime i go on hols we tend to have a prob with our phones, and both are new, so dont know if they are set up for abroad yet, until we get there. we are staying at the manos apt and are usually at the bar from about 11.30 usually for an hour, so if you cant get me on my mob you will know where to find me. always sat at the bar, always with either water or mythos, and always under the man u emblem. wot time do you arrive thursday? you can come to my hen party if you want.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
100 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: florist in elounda?

hi dawnandrob

we bought some flowers to give as a thankyou we went in early in the morning said what we wanted and left the choice up to them we called back in the afternoon to pich them up they were beautifull and very reasonable price private message me if you would like to see a photo of them

Gourock, United...
Level Contributor
283 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: florist in elounda?

Alright Dawn a bottle or two lol.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: florist in elounda?

Hi Dawn

Just been reading some of your messages. As you know went to Tsilivi this year for a change and it was fab. But tell me are you getting married or what? If so, you kept it really quiet. Have been looking on the forum since I came back and there seems to be lots going on. I'm really jealous. Wish I was going to Elounda as well

Linda x

Edited: 05 September 2012, 20:57
Milford Haven...
Level Contributor
449 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: florist in elounda?

hi linda,

NO WAY are we getting married, its just something stupid that has got out of hand.

Hilary and micheal friends of ours who we met in elounda a few yrs ago, well there were 8 of us having a meal 21st sept last yr. hilary kept going on at rob about why we don't get married so we could all have a propper knees up, something to get really dressed up for.,

so after loads of wine and raki, it was agreed by the other 6 that altho we wouldn't have a wedding we would have stag and hen nights and a wedding reception (only 8 of us lol) and we could all dress up and wear fancy hats blah blah blah.

so we just agreed for the laught (as you do) to do that, and its not been mentioned until tuesday, when hilary txtd me to say she was flying out the next day and had her hat carefully packed, and she had bought a new dress and so on and so forth, and ive done nothing lol, coz i thought it would all blow over and be forgotton about, (as it should of been really lol)

so now i need to think is she kidding me, or has she gone to the trouble to buy stuff to dress up for a wedding? and i havent.

so i was asking about the flower shop coz if when we get there they have all come with fancy outfits and hats, then i got to do something. ive got a nice dress (but not what i would wear for a wedding) i may have to buy a facinator or something in ag nic, and then i thought if we disappeared for the day on the 21st (our pretend wedding day) and got some flowers and a button hole for rob, and get lorraines husband to put ribbon on his taxi, then we could arrive in that and make out to them that we have really got married at the lake in ag nic (im sure ive got an old wedding ring knocking about ) and didnt invite them.................................

silly really, but im up for a laugh (altho rob is more like victor meldrew lol)

you wouldnt think we are all middle aged people.

as for the stag and hen nights rob will no way agree to that, he will go nuts,

im just hopin when we get there nxt thurs, that hilary has been winding me up and then it can all be forgotton, as it was getting on robs nerves last yr. i think all the wedding talk made him feel physically sick.

linda i will update when i get back lol.

yes ann it will have to be a bottle or 3 for the wine. lol.

and libby thanks so much for your kind offer, but i may not need the shop, just needed to know if there was one close by.

1 wk today soooooooooooooooo excited

dawn. xxx

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: florist in elounda?

Sounds like a right laugh. I'm sorry I won't be there to see it. Trawl around some charity shops for a fascinator or something before you go.

I'm all in favour of a hen/stag night though but have a real aversion to the actual wedding (having done it myself and not liked it one bit lol).

Anyway have a fab time and I'll look forward to hearing all about it on here when you get back

Linda x

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: florist in elounda?

I wish I could fly out for your pretend hen night, don't forget to let us know how it goes