We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can anyone help please

northamptonshire
Level Contributor
72 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
can anyone help please

This will be our 5th time to Elounda, we normanlly stay at the olive grove, which i must stay is just perfect, but when we booked this holiday in Dec we couldn.t get two apartments in the oga, we have booked the manos, which are lovely, but can anyone please tell me if they have a hairdryer, and iron, in the apartments, i know its not the most important thing but when you have a very fussy 23yr, then it is just for the peace, lol

Thank you in advance

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can anyone help please

Well. Looking on the Thomson website it doesn't mention either. Travel iron and your own hairdryer? You can always email them when the season starts.

Denise.

northamptonshire
Level Contributor
72 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: can anyone help please

Thank you I did ask Thompson and they said they wasn't sure, I will try and find an email address, thank you kindly for your quick reply

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: can anyone help please

manos apartments do supply hairdryers and irons on rquest.

northamptonshire
Level Contributor
72 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: can anyone help please

Thank you so much, have you stayed there?, xx

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,028 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: can anyone help please

I am sure there was a cheap hair dryer in a drawer, but I don't need an iron on holiday, if anything is especially creased, just hang it in the bathroom, when taking a shower, that usually helps. We stayed at the Manos in August 2011, and are returning this August.

They are great basic Greek apartments, ideally situated. We tried several times , in the past to get in to the Olive Grove, but they were always booked, this time they were available, but the rooms at the Manos are at the back of the property and i think the Olive Groves are closer to the road, and bar, so not so quiet. I am sure you won't be disappointed

northamptonshire
Level Contributor
72 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: can anyone help please

Thank you so much for your reply, really looking forward to the manos, will miss the olive grove but it's sometimes good to see other apartments

Can you tell me if the balconys a good size and what apartments are the best, we both have a one bedroomed apartment xx

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,028 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: can anyone help please

There was a thread, a few months ago, about the different apartments and their relative merits, also the reviews may help. We had either number 12 or 14, sadly I can't remember which. We had a large terrace, at the side of the apartment. At first I wasn't too keen as I thought it lacked privacy, as it could be seen from the little pathway that led to the other apartments. But in reality it wasn't a problem as only the people staying at the apartments, used the path, not hordes of sightseers, and I quite enjoyed it.

When we stayed there it was very relaxed, there was none of that sun lounger hugging, people just used a bed, when they wanted one, then moved their belongings when finished. I think that is probably because most people go to Elounda to do more than just lie in the sun all day, there is so much to see in the area, as well as the island, also the beach is only across the road, with its warm clear water and sandy beach, great for kids

8. Re: can anyone help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Elounda