We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breakfasts

Elland, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
breakfasts

i can anybody tell me what the breakfasts are like at the akti alous please

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: breakfasts

If they are rubbish pop along to the Hiona along the road Eri makes a fab breakfast and very reasonable prices.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: breakfasts

Well, they're not rubbish, but probably about average for the hotel rating. Fruit, yogurt, cheese, ham, eggs, toast and a couple of other hot choices, juice, tea and coffee.

Keeps us happy and the best thing is eating outside on the pontoon over the sea. Great start to the day.

3. Re: breakfasts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 April 2013, 22:35
CO.DOWN
Level Contributor
562 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: breakfasts

Zeezee are you keeping the Sunrise breakfasts all to yourselves? We are off to Lanzarote in the morning for two weeks. Wish it was back to Elounda but we are going to a family wedding in May,my better half needs to have a tan.

Edited: 13 April 2013, 17:30
Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,383 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: breakfasts

Hi Honda

Hope you both have a wonderful holiday - have fun x

CO.DOWN
Level Contributor
562 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: breakfasts

Thank you M really looking forward to a bit of heat for the old joints. But you can guess where i'd much rather be.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: breakfasts

Have a fab time, it is the Hiona breakfasts and have even sent menu to Eri to make Tattie Scones.lolxx

CO.DOWN
Level Contributor
562 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: breakfasts

Thanks you zeezee. I suppose the diet starts when you get home. Late August early September is that you return.Shall really miss not going this year,maybe the old six number might come up.

9. Re: breakfasts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Elounda
Recent Conversations