We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Superior seaview room at the Equila Elounda Village

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Superior seaview room at the Equila Elounda Village

We have booked all inclusive in a superior double sea view room at the end of August. We assume this will be in the main hotel. Does anyone know what these rooms are like - do the balconies catch the sun? Are any of these rooms better than others? Does all inclusive include for all restaurants anytime without extra charge? Are the tea/coffee facilities replenished daily?

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
5 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Superior seaview room at the Equila Elounda Village

Hi Sandy093,

Do you mean Aquila Elounda Village? Here's the link to the reviews for it and you will be able to read reviews from those that have stayed that will answer most of your questions, you can even ask some of those reviewers for more info if you'd like to - tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g189416-d1…

If it is the Aquila, we are off to stay there in a fortnight so can't comment from direct experience, but we are really looking forward to it that's for sure from what I've seen and read!

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Superior seaview room at the Equila Elounda Village

Hi Gemsta1977 Thanks for your reply - it is the Aquila sorry just a typing error - we will read the reviews and hope you have a wonderful holiday. Look forward to reading your report when you get back.

London, England
Level Contributor
273 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Superior seaview room at the Equila Elounda Village

Hi

I've had a look at one of the superior seaview rooms at the Elounda Village when I previously stayed there and yes they are very nice. If you go onto the Aquila website you can do a 'virtual tour' of the rooms to get a feel for what they are like. In regards to catching the sun I cannot comment I am afraid.

In regards to the AI option, again I cannot comment fully as I have only stayed on HB but as far as what I know and what I have seen whilst there, there are some restrictions. For example with restaurant and bar menus, some items are included on the AI but others are at a reduced price. As long as you check first (like I mentioned it's all labelled on the menus) you should be fine!!

I hope it helps.

Edited: 13 May 2013, 13:46
4. Re: Superior seaview room at the Equila Elounda Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2014, 07:17