We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

manos apartments

England, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
manos apartments

is there any toasters in the self catering apartments also what utentils have the kichens got to just cook breakfasts

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,050 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: manos apartments

I don't think there were any toasters in Manos, can't remember ever seeing toasters in any holiday apartments over the years.

The kitchen is the usual basic set up 2 hot rings, fridge, kettle a couple of pans, crockery and cutlery for the number of people staying at the apartments, plus glasses. Enough to prepare snacks and breakfasts, but not to prepare a roast dinner!!

They are nice apartments in a great location

England, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: manos apartments

thanks for your reply i do like me toast with eggs etc i wonder if i could buy a cheap toaster nearby we are staying 2wks soon "" do u know of any place i can a get toaster

Port Talbot, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: manos apartments

Taken from a TA review 18/09/12

"The manager at the apts Larraine was excellent, what a lovely welcomimg lady, she was so friendly and one morning I was having toast at pool bar and she asked did I not have a toaster? Next day toaster in my room, fantastic!"

Looks like you only need to ask.

We're there in 3 weeks - can't wait!!

England, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: manos apartments

cheers for that mate

5. Re: manos apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Elounda