We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

delfinia apartments and milos apartments

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
delfinia apartments and milos apartments

hi looking to book the delfinia or milos apts as anybody been to these would welcome any information ie location views etc we have been to elounda before so have an idea of the town looked on their web site but not quite sure all input would be helpful also any other apts we might like .were looking for somewhere about 10mins walk to centre with a nice view if possible with or without pool

Edited: 26 June 2013, 16:52
Swansea, United...
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: delfinia apartments and milos apartments

I have also been holidaying at Milos for over 20 years and they have been amazing holidays, each & every one! My husband, my 2 children and myself go back year after year because we adore the place. We are treated with kindness & respect and have never experienced anything less than the best. We have taken friends there & they now go back year after year. If the place & the staff are so bad why would they go? We feel totally at home at Mills, nothing is too much trouble for George, his staff & his family! I can rely on the best possible service, cleanliness & hospitality at all times. My children have been staying at Mills since they were babies because it was clean & safe, they have grown up loving Milos, George and indeed Elounda! We go back to Elounda for 3 weeks every summer, we have made many friends from many countries but most of all we VALUE the wonderful friendship we have with George and the Pediaditis family! The formula is quite simple, if you show respect to hard working, lovely people then you will get the respect back, if you don't show them respect then go somewhere else!!!!!

Sevenoaks, United...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: delfinia apartments and milos apartments

Big Trev ! We have had this happen to our friends who have been going to Milo's for years ! I think you have met them some years ago ! They will never go back to George ! He let them down big time on a booking ! And at the last minute had to find other accommodation ! Many more will follow I think, regards Les and Carol your old Inlaws ! Hope all is well with you good luck in your new relationship !

Elounda crete
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: delfinia apartments and milos apartments

Stayed there before - excellent position 20 feet from the waters edge with a lovely view of Spinalonga island in the distance. Very clean and tidy and the owner is very helpful and thoughtful. Only a short walk to restaurants and bars - nearest is only 20 yards. The main village square and harbour are about 200 yards away. Flat walks either way from apartments.

14. Re: delfinia apartments and milos apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2015, 05:15