We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drinks prices at Domes of Elounda

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
hertfordshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Drinks prices at Domes of Elounda

Hi,

We are off on our honeymoon on Thursday to the Domes. Does anyone know how much soft and alcoholic drinks are there and at local shops please, need to work out hoe much to allow for food.

Thanks

jersey
Level Contributor
240 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drinks prices at Domes of Elounda

Don't know if this will be any help, but last year at the Elounda Mare (which I think is about the same star rating) a glass of white wine and a Gin and Tonic were 22 euros. We only had the one! Have a wonderful Honeymoon, x

Chester
Level Contributor
2,333 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drinks prices at Domes of Elounda

As above I don't know but the Blue Palace was about 24 euros for 2 whisky and dry and anything from 6e for a glass of wine but normal prices resumed in Elounda.

Don't miss Spinalonga.

Keith.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drinks prices at Domes of Elounda

WHAT!!! So glad I self catering.crafe of wine usually 10 or 11 euros.

jersey
Level Contributor
240 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Drinks prices at Domes of Elounda

I went with a friend as a "Treat" . The next night we had a meal for 2 in Elounda with wine for the same price!

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Drinks prices at Domes of Elounda

Oh dear! Just as well my Husband doesn't drink lol

jersey
Level Contributor
240 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Drinks prices at Domes of Elounda

It's your Honeymoon, you are allowed to indulge yourself. x

Barrow in Furness
Level Contributor
490 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Drinks prices at Domes of Elounda

Hi,

all the hotels in the parish rather than the village here charge premium prices for food and drink - even water!

It's a general rule of thumb that they are at least 30% more than you will pay at the high end dining places in the village.

Do try some of the local eateries and the local wines - there are some amazing wineries and vineyards between here and Heraklion who do some stonking wines :)

All the best for your future together: long life, good health, much happiness and always love. xxx

Eklektos

8. Re: Drinks prices at Domes of Elounda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 05:17