We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

windy today

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Derbyshire
Level Contributor
94 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
windy today

sunbeds blowing round pool like trollies at tesco carpark nice to have some breeze

Barrow in Furness
Level Contributor
490 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: windy today

don't know about that Jo - I was coming down for a swim this morning, took one look and went home! A little choppy shall we say lol! they don't talk about the winds of Crete for nothing...come in the shop for a cuppa mate - we've got 'Tetley'!

Eklektos

11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: windy today

We arrived yesterday and couldn't believe how windy it was. Thanks for all the reviews, been loving reading them x

Barrow in Furness
Level Contributor
490 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: windy today

Blowing a flipping hooley today! I'm going to have a word with Zeus...he's just taking the mickey with this wind! Had to tie tomatos plants to the wall for heavens sake!

apologies to all visitors...I'll sort the Gods out for you :)

Eklektos

London, United...
Level Contributor
255 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: windy today

We were up in the mountains around the Lasithi Plateau today - the wind certainly made it interesting and the temp dropped as low as 19c for a while. Positively chilly! Still a great day though.

Got back to the Residence to find that our washing line had broken in the wind!

5. Re: windy today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 06:16