We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eklectos and Marios

preston
Level Contributor
677 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Eklectos and Marios

Just back from a week at Elounda residence, done a review on that..excellent.

Just a quick hello to Lynneth at Eklectos bookshop and the owners of Marios across the road( nice cold cider ) lovely people stop and have a chat in both places, nothing like a bit of local knowledge

Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Eklectos and Marios

Glad you enjoyed your holiday in Elounda. We are always happy to help any way we can. Yammas.

Barrow in Furness
Level Contributor
490 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eklectos and Marios

Hi! Good to know you had a great time. thanks for the kind words, and have to agree about the cider at Marios!

Eklektos :)

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eklectos and Marios

Hi Lynn

I have been reading your posts over the last few weeks in preparation of our trip to Elounda on the 29th. Your descriptions of the village and places to visit is bringing back lots of memories. The last time we came was 20 years ago so we are very excited to be returning. I will certainly drop in and pick up a couple of books, tho we will have our twin boys with us so not sure how much I will get read! Niki x

Barrow in Furness
Level Contributor
490 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eklectos and Marios

Hi Niki - bring them in!! We have sticker books and colouring books, and a very good children's section too :)

I'm a grandma, so I KNOW how much a bit of peace and quiet can mean!

Everybody is always welcome in the shop - be pleased to see you

Eklektos

PS just to let you know, we're out of crayons/felt pens at the moment, but I'll try and get some in :)

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eklectos and Marios

Hi Lynn

Please don't worry about the crayons for my boys....they are 15!!! This will be there first foreign holiday so I think they want to experience the warm sea and swimming with fishes. I think the sea in Devon where we usually go will have lost a couple of regulars!

Niki

6. Re: Eklectos and Marios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Elounda