We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab from Heraklion airport to town

Which Heraklion hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
Level Contributor
561 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Cab from Heraklion airport to town

Hello,

does anyone know whether there are cabs at the Heraklion airport large enough for 4 adult passengers plus our luggage (4 checked peices)? Do larger cabs, if available, charge more for trips into town? Our flight gets in late and would be easier to take a cab to hotel (parking not available) and pick up our rental car the next day.

Thanks!

England
Level Contributor
898 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cab from Heraklion airport to town

Thank you, Periscope - I think we will stick with our original plan and pick up the car from the airport. Thanks for the link to the museum too.

Heraklion, Greece
12 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Cab from Heraklion airport to town

All taxis are for 4 passengers - Check this site

http://www.herakliontaxi.com

Eze, France
Level Contributor
13 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Cab from Heraklion airport to town

Hello,

I have to take a cab after landing at about 10pm in Heraklion airport.

Any of you has a recent experience of the cost at such a time to Galaxy hotel ?

Any buses (what stop ?) available at that time ?

Thanks

Horley, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Cab from Heraklion airport to town

I have recently returned from Agios Nikolaos and had a super holiday. We used Heraklion Taxi transfers and couldn't fault their service. They were friendly, very helpful and made getting from the airport to the hotel back a very easy process and the cost was very reasonable. I would definitely use them again.

15. Re: Cab from Heraklion airport to town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Heraklion