We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Crete resort

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
37 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Which Crete resort

Hi all ,after many years as fans of Kassiopi on Corfu Me and my wife are considering trying Crete in September . Any recommendations for a resort. Im 60, shes not. we love dining out and enjoy bar life , We are not really pool people but love to wander the streets and alleyways of a resort. We are also interested in history so a chance to see the sights would be nice. Any suggestions gratefully received.

Dave C

Barnstaple
Level Contributor
14 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Which Crete resort

Thanks once again for your comments, we have decided to book the lato and hope they still have some rooms with a sea view!

Can't wait.

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,368 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Which Crete resort

Hi again

I am sure you won't be disappointed :-) if I can be of any further help then do just let me know ...

Barnstaple
Level Contributor
14 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Which Crete resort

Will do, thanks.

24. Re: Which Crete resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Heraklion