We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Creta Panorama... Lots of info needed please!

Which Rethymnon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Creta Panorama... Lots of info needed please!

Hi does anyone know the cost of a safe for 14 nights at this hotel? Read a review that said 60 euro!! Surely that can,t be right??

How much for sunbeds on the beach and are they free after 1pm?

Cannot find any pics of kids pools... Have they got slides or anything for kids to play on?

I have also posted same question in panormo forum but it is very quiet at minute.

Many thanks for any repliesx

Rethymnon, Greece
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
2,569 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Creta Panorama... Lots of info needed please!

Hi,

If you give me a day to find a friend of mine I'll answer your questions, about the prices.

They do have pools for kids. I can't remember if they have slides. The one on the far west side of the hotel is amazingly beautiful as it is on a top of a hill and underneath a very beautiful beach.

2. Re: Iberostar Creta Panorama... Lots of info needed please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2014, 05:17