We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

orion hotel

Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
orion hotel

Hi, i'm thinking of booking the orion hotel for june. I know that it is a bus ride from rethymnon, but does anyone know what the area around the hotel is like. Are there any bars, restaurants and shops close by? Also does the hotel have safes in the rooms. Thanks

Chania Town, Greece
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: orion hotel

Good evening, the hotel is about 6 km from Rethymnon in area adelianos kampos.is 2 km from Platanes the tourist area with many bars and taverns.

Chania Town, Greece
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: orion hotel

www.TaxiInChania.gr

Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: orion hotel

Thats great thanks.

Greater London
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: orion hotel

Can anyone tell me whether the Hotel Orion supplies towels for the pool/beach area please?

Rethymnon, Greece
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
2,651 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: orion hotel

Hi,

The hotel Orion is right next to many bars, restaurants, tavernas not 2 Km away but right next to the hotel Orion. Adelianos campos is adjacent at the one end with a bridge with Platanias that hosts another big number of bars, restaurants etc.

Many tourist shops around, and the biggest one is next to the Hotel.

maidstone
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: orion hotel

No it doesn't. Get up early or you wont be by the pool and the beach is a fair trek as you can't get past security across the road to get to the beach through the nice hotel.

7. Re: orion hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2015, 07:18