We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

knossos

Which Rethymnon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lancs
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
knossos

We will be staying in Platanes, Rethymon at the end of Sept. Can anyone advise us how to get to Knossos using public transport, thanks.

shoreham-by-sea
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: knossos

Don't bother its just one mans vision. Total disappointment

London, United...
Level Contributor
16,225 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: knossos

Now that has to be one of the silliest remarks ever made. But I doubt it will discourage anyone who sees it from going to Knossos.

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,458 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: knossos

I'm not the biggest fan of Knossos myself, but I wonder why someone feels so strongly about it to make that comment their second ever post, and their first for over a year!

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: knossos

<<Don't bother its just one mans vision. Total disappointment>>

Well, if that's your opinion then so be it, I'm not as fond of Knossos as I am of Faistos or Malia, but to write it off totally seems a bit contentious to me.

Pinner
Level Contributor
254 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: knossos

Not sure about some of the previous comments about Knossos but its only worth about 1 hr of your time and we spent a similar time waiting to get in. After visiting the egyptian temples we were perhaps spoiled but Knossos left me underwhelmed and disappointed.

16. Re: knossos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2014, 05:16