We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there anywhere similar Mykonos??????

Torquay, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
Is there anywhere similar Mykonos??????

Hello. I am looking to visit somewhere similar to Mykonos, Greece. Myself (24) and my partner (26) went there last and we loved every minute we spent there.

What we loved about Mykonos: The stunning beaches, the nightlife (there but not in your face), the beautiful old buildings, cobbled streets, tonns of restaurants, the friendly people, and not one British drunken yob in site.

Ios and Naxos look perfect, but they dont have airports and I don't want to get any ferries.

Preferably Greece, but doesnt have to be...

Any advice would be much appricated, thank you.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there anywhere similar Mykonos??????

Naxos does have an airport.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
5,007 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there anywhere similar Mykonos??????

since a direct flight is a must for you,make a list of the islands reachable with a direct flight and come back for some advice..

you can always go back to mykonos,otherwise you may end up somewhere else wishing you were in mykonos

Torquay, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there anywhere similar Mykonos??????

Thanks Ozzlem, so it does. I was told it didnt.

Mykonos was amazing, but I will never go back to the same place twice, there is too much of the world to explore. I have looked at Agios Nikolaos in Crete. Does anyone know anything about there?

Shepperton, United...
Level Contributor
861 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there anywhere similar Mykonos??????

Why rule out Naxos or Ios, the ferry connection can be as little as 40 mins on a hydrofoil from either Santorini or Mykonos, but you'll probably need to overnight on the way back...still, one more taste of Mykonos (or a sampler of Santorini) wouldn't be too bad?

5. Re: Is there anywhere similar Mykonos??????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 05:17