We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massive Thank you

West Midlands
Level Contributor
70 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Massive Thank you

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all the help & advice I've had on this forum.

I've just got back from an incredible holiday taking in Santorini, Koufonissia, Iraklia, Schinoussa & Mykonos.

I may not have even had the confidence to arrange & take this holiday without the mass of information I found & I'm certain it wouldn't have been so enjoyable without me being able to gather so many details.

As a complete novice to island hopping, the information I got proved invaluable to both the questions I asked & answers to other peoples post.

So to the casual users and the destination experts alike, thank you so much for giving me the information I needed to have a great adventure & possibly one of the best holidays ever. It is very much appreciated.

And any suggestions of islands similar to the little cyclades that I could visit next year would also be appreciated!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massive Thank you

Sounds like a fabulous adventure Lynn H:-) Would love to hear more.. where you stayed.. ate.. experienced, etc.. maybe a trip report of sorts?;-)) Thanks for coming back and letting us now how much this site assisted in your planning.. and how much you Enjoyed!

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,655 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massive Thank you

I agree that a trip report would be wonderful if you get chance Lynn. As you know I've been to Iraklia and Schinoussa but Koufonissi, along with Donoussa, is on my itinerary for my next island hopping trip.

Have you ever been to Lipsi? It's a few years since I was there and I thought it was a lovely little island. I visited Nissyros on the same trip and loved it there too. Both were fairly quiet smallish islands and you could combine them with Kalymnos if you flew into Kos. Happy planning :-)

Ottawa
Level Contributor
2,381 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massive Thank you

Hi Lynn. We have travelled to many Greek islands but other than Santorini and Mykonos, none of the rest on your list. It would be wonderful if you could take the time to post some helpful info for us want-to-go folks.

Karen

4. Re: Massive Thank you

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 04:16