We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

room for two in Aegiali

Which Amorgos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Helsingborg
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
room for two in Aegiali

I´m looking for a nice, small room for two persons i Aegiali. A balcony would be lovely... We are arriving late at night the 22 of August. Has anyone a tip?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
11,838 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: room for two in Aegiali

Take up any offer you get when the ferry arrives, if you don't like the room then look around early next morning. Or crash out on the beach. That's about the only tip possible apart from trying to do a booking beforehand, It's peak season as you know.

Helsingborg
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: room for two in Aegiali

Good advise, many thanks! Do you know if there will be any people waiting in the habour having rooms to let that late at night (at 1 am)?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
11,838 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: room for two in Aegiali

There should be, even at that hour, assuming they have a spare room they would want to fill them.

You can never be sure, it's just a matter of luck.

Helsingborg
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: room for two in Aegiali

Ok, I cross my fingers then. Thanks for your help!

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: room for two in Aegiali

We stayed at Pelagos studios run by Sofia and Dimitri about 6 weeks ago and stayed for 6 nights. We have stayed with them several times now - we were even invited to her brothers wedding this year; Sofia's mother also has rooms in the village.

However for more information see the post on the Amorgos forum dated June 21st.

The Blue Star which we got in May went from Piraeus, Paros, Naxos, Donuosa and Aegialis and arrived at 02.15.

6. Re: room for two in Aegiali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2010, 07:34