We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Rooms on Antiparos

Which Antiparos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap Rooms on Antiparos

Apologies if this question has been posted before - I seem to have been wading through the internet for days without much joy. I'm visiting Antiparos for 4 days from 21st June and am looking for a budget room for 2 people. It is probably about 18 years since I visited Antiparos and looking forward to it immensely. However, prices aren't what they used to be!

Can anyone recommend some good budget rooms along with expected prices - anywhere within walking distance of the port if possible.

Any help with this will be much appreciated.

Bath
Level Contributor
507 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Rooms on Antiparos

Not stayed there, but Studios Marinatou - 55 euros but 20% off in June so 44 euros. www.marinatou.gr. Check out www.parosweb for others.

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
921 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Rooms on Antiparos

Prices on Antiparos are very reasonable all round. Heimdall will no doubt advise plenty of options but we stayed at Pavlos Place last year which is good value for money and this year staying at Mike,s Place which I also consider excellent value.

I consider most accommodation on Antiparos around the main town and port all very reasonable and why last year and this we wil be using antiparos as our main base whilst travelling around the Cyclades.

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
7,092 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Rooms on Antiparos

Antiparos is no longer a cheap destination, but you should be able to find something around the €30-35/night mark. Check out my recommendations on tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g189422-i244-k6466… . You can find other accommodation on http://www.antiparos-isl.com . If you are looking for something cheap it may be best to just turn up on the island and see what is available. There are always a few people waiting at the docks both in Parikia and Antiparos itself with rooms to rent.

UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
Level Contributor
2,818 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap Rooms on Antiparos

The rooms that belong to Yorgi's taverna are basic and cheap. I think I paid €25 myself last June and I was the only person in the place. They are about 5 minutes walk from the port. Everywhere in the village is within walking distance of the port.

Edited: 04 May 2013, 23:24
Manchester
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap Rooms on Antiparos

Thank you all for your replies - it's been very helpful. I would usually just get a room upon arrival at the port but had heard prices of 60-70 euros per night for a simple room (I paid the equivalent to this in Copenhagen recently!). I think I can find something for around 30 euros and have had a couple of replies from a couple of places. Thank you again!

6. Re: Cheap Rooms on Antiparos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Antiparos