We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gym or fitness center on Antiparos?

New York City, New...
7 posts
Save Topic
Gym or fitness center on Antiparos?

Hi, does anyone know if there is a gym or fitness center on Antiparos? Looking for free weights/machines, & pilates classes, in particular. Thank you!

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gym or fitness center on Antiparos?

Heimdall updated a recent post on a similar question if you look on the AP forum.

As I am here I will ask for a bit more detail for you at Cave Travel thats mentioned and send you an email with any further news I can.

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
8,053 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gym or fitness center on Antiparos?

To find the gym go up to the square, then turn left. Right now it is open all day except for 2-3 hours during the afternoon siesta period. I don't know whether it is open year-round, or just during the summer.

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gym or fitness center on Antiparos?

It is open year round they tell me 10-00 to 13.30 and 17.00-2130.

Phone number 22840 61026

Email vag_antiparos@hotmail.com

V.A. FITNESS CLUB

New York City, New...
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Gym or fitness center on Antiparos?

That's fantastic! Thanks a million, & best wishes to both of you for all your help!

5. Re: Gym or fitness center on Antiparos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 06:33
Get answers to your questions about Antiparos