We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches in Mykonos

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sj
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beaches in Mykonos

Will be in Mykonos early October and looking for suggestions for good but not too crowded beach??

Madonna

scotland
Level Contributor
206 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches in Mykonos

You should be OK on any beach at that time year. Been that week many times and its a really great time to go .Water really nice .Night life really a lot quieter as well.

sj
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches in Mykonos

thanks! mlf

The Netherlands
Level Contributor
430 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches in Mykonos

In October look for the most crowded beaches :-)

sj
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches in Mykonos

Had not thought of that but very true...thanks!

mlf

Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beaches in Mykonos

I enjoy Psarou Beach area- Nammos restaurant and bar is very lively and a great place to people watch, though it's best to rent a sun bed next door at a fraction of the price. There's usually a couple Mega-yachts in the cove with the rich and famous hanging out at Nammos.

Los Angeles...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Beaches in Mykonos

Paraga Beach is the best beach and most stylish crowd. I stay at a hotel right on Paraga Beach. This is my 18th year!!

sj
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Beaches in Mykonos

Thanks so much for replies. Very helpful.

8. Re: Beaches in Mykonos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 22:18