We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferries from Mykonos to Santorini

santa monica ca
9 posts
Save Topic
Ferries from Mykonos to Santorini

Are there ferry services from Mykonos to Santorini? If yes, how will it take to get from one island to the other?

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferries from Mykonos to Santorini

http://www.ferries.gr/hfd/default.htm check this

santa monica ca
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferries from Mykonos to Santorini

Thank you very much

New York
Level Contributor
245 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferries from Mykonos to Santorini

gas,

Sorry to be so ignorant but I cannot find this on the website. Can you confirm that this trip exists? Thanks.

New York
Level Contributor
245 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferries from Mykonos to Santorini

I got this reply from the ferry company:

In reply to your e-mail, dated March 16th we would like to inform you that our timetables for flying cat 4 have not been officially announced yet. Therefore, we wish to suggest you that you may consult our web site (approximately by the end of this week) at www.hellenicseaways.gr which is always updated and revised, featuring updated timetables, prices per person. In case of interest you may proceed with your bookings through our web site, by debiting credit card (visa or MasterCard). Furthermore, please kindly note that after your on-line reservation is completed you shall receive a confirmation with all your booking details.

montevideo
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ferries from Mykonos to Santorini

I got this replay from www.greekferries.com: There will be ferries from Mykonos to Santorini since April 14

cleveland, ohio
Level Contributor
36 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ferries from Mykonos to Santorini

I found a very helpul review of everything one wants to know about booking Greek ferries at: www.athensguide.com/ferries.html ... definitely worth reading..

Hope

uk
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ferries from Mykonos to Santorini

you can visit www.openseas.gr/OPENSEAS/servlet/Openseas

Also you can take the small plane

Newport Beach, CA
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Ferries from Mykonos to Santorini

I reserved two seats on this website and it seems there is only one ferry from Mykonos to Santorini, at least in late May when we are going. It also takes 3 hours - does anyone know if there is a faster trip?

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
847 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ferries from Mykonos to Santorini

the highspeed is the fastest from mykonos to santorini ok yes it takes about 3hrs and 15 mins ,

if ya going to santorini go for the day has great views but the beaches are black volcanic rock get the late boat back to IOS ISLAND only 35 mins away has the best beaches in all the greek islands with enough coves to have all to your self to skinny dip

www.oldbyron.bravehost.com

NJ
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Ferries from Mykonos to Santorini

The ferries that go from Mykonos to Ios... that's Ios on Santorini right?

Before I book I just want to make sure!

Thanks

Get answers to your questions about Mykonos
Recent Conversations