We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mykonos all inclusive

Boston
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mykonos all inclusive

I was wondering if anyone knew of any all inclusive resorts in Mykonos or Crete. Im looking for somewhere that is a4 or 5 star location on the beach that includes food and alcoholic beverage. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Essex
Level Contributor
930 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mykonos all inclusive

you will find more all inclusives in crete , rather than Mykonos ,

can i ask why you want to go AL ?

Greece really does have fantastic food within its tavernas and being in a all in hotel will not reflect this .

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
4,793 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mykonos all inclusive

Well spoken Janie. The small Greek tavernas are realy pleasant, friendly, personal, and serves real Greek food. And not least: the owners of these small enterprises needs all the income they can get, even if it is far from expensive.

uk
Level Contributor
1,832 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mykonos all inclusive

Each to his/her own, but I'd never go AI in Greece.

Mykonos Town, Greece
Level Contributor
763 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mykonos all inclusive

Totally agree. Mykonos is not a place to go All Inclusive. So many nice restaurants and bars to explore. Also doubt you would even find a place to go AI. Go for a nice 4 or 5 star hotel with breakfast (which is included in most of the hotels) and have lunch at the beach and dinner in town.

Boston
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Mykonos all inclusive

I have been to Greece before and I absolutely love it there. I'm really just looking for breakfast and beverage. I love Greek cuisine and would most definitely be going to authentic Greek restaurants. It would just be nice to go back to the hotel and have a few glasses of wine at night. Just to make a trip more cost efficient. But I guess I won't look into it anymore. Thanks for the help!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,822 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mykonos all inclusive

I can't think of any AI hotels in Mykonos, nor any that offer inclusive bar beverages.

If making your holiday cost efficient is important, consider buying a bottle of wine to enjoy on your hotel room balcony at night. That will be significantly cheaper than purchasing drinks at a bar in Mykonos Town or in the hotel's own bar.

Mykonos Town, Greece
Level Contributor
18 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mykonos all inclusive

There are, of course, places qualifying as "all inclusive" on Mykonos. Keeping guests "on property" is a time honored tradition for helping the bottom line. The question, as properly asked by many familiar with Mykonos who replied to your inquiry, is "Why in the world would you want to stay on Mykonos in all-inclusive property?" The beauty of Mykonos, with its two dozen fabulous beaches and a 24/7 in season lifestyle is wandering about and discovering new things and places. Frankly, if you're looking for an AI experience, there are better places than Mykonos for that.

Boston
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Mykonos all inclusive

Thanks for the help no longer the plan

Level Contributor
15 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mykonos all inclusive

Hi,

I have been to Mykonos last octobber 5th and what was said is true. You can find lots of good restaurants around with a reasonable price. Consider the advice of buying a vine bottle at local markets ( around 5 euro) and enjoy at balcony of hotel room with a nice sea view. I got one of these baconies rooms with sea view and the best breakfast included I ever had in a hotel for 65 euros per night. Actually, it was a spa and included were some massages for guests with oils and so..I do not know with I can write here the spa name, but if you need, e-mail-me. Have to tell you that everyday we saw sunset from our balcony with Oliver wine and beers. Will never forget.

Hope it helps you

Skybrima/ Brazil

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,414 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mykonos all inclusive

Greece it not the place to go All Inclusive!!......you will find the best food and hospitality in Greece in a family run taverna....where they use locally grown produce ....why on earth would you want AI????