We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Italian restaurant in mykonos town?

Europe
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,489 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Best Italian restaurant in mykonos town?

I am on mykonos at the moment, have been enjoying the Barkia frescha italian restaurant very much, they are really fantastis.

Is this the best one or are there even better italian restaurants in towm, particulary for pasta and pizza, regardless of the cost...

many thanks.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,692 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Italian restaurant in mykonos town?

Check out Catari and SalePepe.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,692 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Italian restaurant in mykonos town?

Forgot to mention Casa di Giorgio, which is just steps from Little Venice (they have a cozy courtyard tucked behind the two churches next to Alefkandra Taverna, which is the biggest restaurant at Little Venice. Have never eaten there, but thought the various dishes people were eating when I passed by in May looked good. Might be worth taking a walk past to see for yourself.

Glad to hear you've been enjoying Barkia ... heard lots of good comments about it last year, and it sounds like they're doing a great job again this season.

Mykonos Town, Greece
Level Contributor
763 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Italian restaurant in mykonos town?

Catari is by far my favourite. Pizza to die for!

Europe
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,489 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Italian restaurant in mykonos town?

thanks donny, sorry for the late reply, I've been island hopping,

and thanks for the incredible catarı suggestion!! to both of you. have eaten there twice, going tomorrow for the 3rd time. yes, pizzas to die (and live) for!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,692 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Italian restaurant in mykonos town?

I've heard Catari's pizza is good (haven't yet been there to see for myself), but three visits in just over a week confirms why Ilios has been recommending the place! Glad to hear you're enjoying the restaurant, azurelagoon!

Mykonos Town, Greece
Level Contributor
763 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Italian restaurant in mykonos town?

How funny, I went 3 times in my week there too and cant wait to go back in August ;-)

7. Re: Best Italian restaurant in mykonos town?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 00:17