We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island hopping

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Island hopping

We are island hopping as a family, my wife and I and four daughters (8-15). Could anyone recommend a family friendly campsite on Mykonos and whether any campsites collect from the airport. Any suggestions about campsites on Paros and Naxos would be greatly appreciated too!

Many Thanks

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
4,516 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Island hopping

In Naxos: Plaka camping or Maragas camping. Right on the Beach. They meet in the port at ferry arrival. Big vans With large signs, impossible to miss.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
21,601 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Island hopping

http://www.naxos-camping.gr/camping.html

www.plakacamping.gr/plaka-camping-naxos.html

www.maragascamping.gr/naxos-campings.htm

UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
Level Contributor
2,912 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Island hopping

On Mykonos there are 2 campsites; Paradise Camping at Paradise Beach and Mykonos Camping near Paranga Beach. I don't think either are family friendly as all the campers tend to be young people. I am not a camper, but Paradise Camping looks better to me.

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Island hopping

thank you for you messsage we will only be staying one night on mykonos and then moving to Paros

5. Re: Island hopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2014, 07:17