We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food prices in Mykonos

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cologne...
2 posts
Save Topic
Food prices in Mykonos

I'm travelling to Mykonos in August or September and I'm wondering what the average price in a grocery store for

... 1 liter water

... a soda can

... 1 liter milk

... a bottle wine

... a bread

... ....

is.

Thanks!

Shropshire
Level Contributor
515 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food prices in Mykonos

Just add 10% to your normal prices in Germany: we found it was almost cheaper to eat out as long as you didn't drink too much.

Most items are imported either from the Greek mainland or further away. Anything not Greek (like Dutch cheese or German hams) can cost a stupid amount, so eat Greek!

<*))))))><

Twyning, United...
Level Contributor
481 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food prices in Mykonos

Here at moment. Outside town, water is about 50 cents, wine 7 to 10 euros, soda 80 cents, no idea re bread and milk. In town, add 50 %

Cologne...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Food prices in Mykonos

Thanks to both of you for your helpful posts! I expected the prices to be much higher!

4. Re: Food prices in Mykonos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2014, 06:18