We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekdays-is it quiet?

8 posts
Save Topic
Weekdays-is it quiet?

Hello!

i am in my mid 30s,a solo traveller,will travel between1-4 july and will stay in mykonos town.i am looking for some nightlife (though not giant clubs) and relaxing&swimming during the day (maybe some beach parties in the afternoon). Will it be quiet during the week or is it still moving? Would i be too old for 'scandinavian' type of mykonos town bars?Any suggestions are welcomed. Thank you in advance!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekdays-is it quiet?

Mykonos Town and most of the beaches will be bustling.

Check Skandinavian Bar's facebook page and website for photos and videos of the crowds that have been partying there so far this season; you'll see at a glance if you would feel too old for that place. (I doubt mid 30s would be too old, but that's a personal call.)

There are plenty of other bars in Mykonos Town that cater to people in their 30s; you'll see them as you walk around the town.

Mentioned in this post
Mykonos Town
Mykonos Town
Mykonos, Greece
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
13,500 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekdays-is it quiet?

'Would i be too old for 'scandinavian' type of mykonos town bars?'

No one cares what age you are, too young I would say....far too young.... There are various 'bits' to the Skandinavian bar. The outside bit backing the church is certainly all ages.

All days are weekends on Mykonos.

Mentioned in this post
Skandinavian Bar
Skandinavian Bar
359 Reviews
Mykonos, Greece
Twyning, United...
Level Contributor
481 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weekdays-is it quiet?

30's too old?! Ha Ha Ha Ha. watch out for the Super-anuated hippies frequenting all the bars in town. you will have a fab time, you are ideal for Mykonos! Try Paranga beach - still has music in afternoon but not as busy as Paradise.

Mentioned in this post
Mykonos Town
Mykonos Town
Mykonos, Greece
4. Re: Weekdays-is it quiet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2014, 06:19