We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mykonos Sept 6th - 9th

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Mykonos Sept 6th - 9th

Hello!

I will be traveling to Mykonos by myself on September for the first time. I realize it's gonna be just off peak season (which as I've been reading can be good), but I'd like to know if there will still be some nightlife going on at the time.

Also, can you guys recommend a Hotel? I've been looking at a few, but can't decide if it's better to stay closer to town or the beach. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Coca.

Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
65 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mykonos Sept 6th - 9th

Hi Coca - i will be there around that time too. also traveling solo. i will be there sept 3 - 9. i have been there at this same time the last two summers and can say yes, there will be nightlife! i have stayed at the same place (and will again)....Poseidon. I really like it. Perhaps we can meet up for a drink or meal? feel free to message me!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,433 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mykonos Sept 6th - 9th

The main party season runs til mid September so yes, there will be plenty of nightlife while you're there.

3. Re: Mykonos Sept 6th - 9th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2014, 07:19