We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Petasos Beach or Nissaki ?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Petasos Beach or Nissaki ?

I can either of these hotels for around the same price (£500) for 3 nights in early September.

The tripadvisor reviews seem almost the same.

Anyone able to split them apart ?

Thanks

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,701 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Petasos Beach or Nissaki ?

They're both good choices as the reviews have confirmed. I have stayed only at the Petasos so can't offer any first-hand information about Nissaki. I can tell you that Petasos is closer to the beach (a 1-minute walk away), and the local bus stop is right in front of the Petasos. Nissaki is only a short distance farther away. You can't go wrong choosing either property.

Go with whichever hotel will guarantee you a seaview room. Petasos has some rooms with terraces looking toward Platis Gialos beach, over the back of the hotel property. While not horrible views, they just don't compare to the scenery that people with the seaview rooms get to enjoy.

2. Re: Petasos Beach or Nissaki ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2014, 05:18