We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Will I able to walk from Paradise Beach to Super Paradise?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
6 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Will I able to walk from Paradise Beach to Super Paradise?

I will be around Mykonos at the end of September, now I would like to visit Paradise Beach and Super Paradise, noted that there are bus services from Mykonos Town to Paradise beach, but I can not locate any information on getting to the Super Paradise Beach, can anyone help?

Thanks a lot.

UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
Level Contributor
3,032 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Will I able to walk from Paradise Beach to Super Paradise?

You cannot walk any longer. In the good old days you could, but there are now too many walls and houses in the way. The best way to Super Paradise if you don't have your own transport is by bus to Paradise and then the beach boat

2. Re: Will I able to walk from Paradise Beach to Super Paradise?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2014, 07:20
Get answers to your questions about Mykonos