We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet flights?

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southport, United...
Level Contributor
963 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Easyjet flights?

May sound a silly question, but was wondering how the Easyjet flights from Manchester were last season? i.e. were they busy and well booked, I see they are scheduled for summer 2014,and with Thomson not flying there from Manchester, was wondering will they continue to serve Mykonos?

We're all booked up for our hols this year, but after our amazing time on Mykonos a couple of years back, we've decided to go back ( if we can ) next year. * we said we'd never go back anywhere twice * but, conceded Mykonos, did, have that little something special.

I realise, the flights aren't released to 11-12mths ahead, we just hope someone will still be flying there from Manchester next year.

Thanks for reading

Marian and Jo,

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,458 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet flights?

Some friends of ours went at pretty short notice last June/July, and I think they only paid about £200 return. This year the prices are higher from what limited searches I've made.

UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
Level Contributor
2,812 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet flights?

Last year I did a return trip from Manchester to Mykonos in June and in August/September flew out to Santorini and back from Mykonos. All 4 flights were full or nearly full.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
963 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyjet flights?

yes, the flight prices are looking really good at the min. but like I say, its next year were going to have to make it. my main concern was that I could actually get a flight from Manchester. Though I realise its a case of ' will have to wait and see '.

Last time we were out there, we had a package with Thomson, staying in Ornos. It was a truly magical holiday for us. So was looking at booking flights, accom, etc separately .

Surely if the flights have been a success this year, they'll keep the route open for next year????

oldham
Level Contributor
947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Easyjet flights?

You can also fly with Aegean Air from Manchester via Athens on one ticket .We are flying out with easyjet in June but back with Aegean .

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
963 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easyjet flights?

is that not a bit of a pain??? and expensive????

UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
Level Contributor
2,812 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easyjet flights?

In August this year I'm flying out with Aegean to Athens and back from Mykonos with easyjet.

oldham
Level Contributor
947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Easyjet flights?

An flying to Athens from Naxos via Olympic and onwards with Aegean from Athens .Aegean prices were cheaper than Easyjet.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
963 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Easyjet flights?

is the connection easy enough at Athens?

oldham
Level Contributor
947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Easyjet flights?

We will have a 4 hr wait at Athens from Naxos ,but there is plenty to do in the airport.It is quick and easy from landing,collect baggage and go upstairs for check in to departures,luggage should be checked through to Manchester.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
963 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Easyjet flights?

ok, well, that's an option to look into, if easyjet pull out on the route. thanks for that.