We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry to Paros

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry to Paros

Bit of help please, we are looking to get to Paros on the 28th June and the easy jet flight gets into Mykonos at 13.05 I have been searching the ferry timetables and the latest ferry leaving Mykonos is 14.55. Is there no later ferry, I am worried that we might not get to the port in time or if there is any delay we will miss the ferry, I have read on the forums that there was a ferry at 5pm but I can't find it on the timetables, we have booked the hotel on the Saturday so need to get there, if we don't get the 14.55 ferry what other option is there?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,340 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry to Paros

Hi,

You should be OK with those timings. That's the theory, though always wise to have Plan B.

It's a seasonal cross ferry route. So there may not be another ferry later in the day. Still mid-season. It's too early to tell, just wait until say May to be sure.

http://www.seajets.gr/htm/Schedules-Cyclades

There is a charter ferry that goes about 17:00 some days to Naxos/Paros, you'll have to ask in ticket agencies, the usual sources don't list that.

oldham
Level Contributor
961 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry to Paros

The excursion boat naxos star or Alexander do the trip from naxos to mykonos via paros(naoussa) on Tuesday Thursday or Saturday,see Greeka.com .Starts on 15 th June and you can do a one way trip usually.About 20 or 25 euros each though.

UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
Level Contributor
2,911 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry to Paros

Since you have nearly 2 hours and the ferry could well be late, I think you have plenty of time. Sometimes easyjet flights are early as well as the schedule allows more time than the flight takes. In June you should be able to get a taxi easily as it is not peak season.

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry to Paros

Thank you all for the info, sounds like we will be OK - I'll check out the links you have sent me not done this route before

5. Re: Ferry to Paros

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2015, 05:17