My wife and I will be travelling to Mykonos on the 19th of June to the 23rd of June. We are trying to finalize all the plans so here comes the questions:
We are both in our late 20's.
1. Is Tropicana beach bar and the rest of the island busy? Saying this we coming for the party but don't want crazy crazy crowds, but would still like it busy. We cannot afford to go in July/ August as it gets to expensive to travel.
2. Will we be fine on a budget of 100 to 150 euros a day? We have been quoted to stay at Peninos ( just making sure its Peninos beach hotel and not the other one) with breakfast and transfers included. We are working with the South African Rand so the exchange rate is killing us.
3. Are we centraly located to be able to go to the hot spots for party's?
4. Will there be any problem for my wife to wear small bikini's and tan topless and if so will she be the odd one out?
5. We have been offerd Aphordite hotel but think this is to far out from all the action?
6. Will there be any problem renting a ATV or Scooter and can you recommend any good companies?
Thanks for all the advise.Edited: 02 April 2014, 08:48