We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from airport to Terra Maria

Montreal, Canada
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from airport to Terra Maria

Hi we are 4 people arriving in June by plane and staying at the Terra Maria. I know that there are not too many taxis in Mykonos but is it cheaper to grab a taxi to the hotel or use the hotel transfers at 10 euros per person?

UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
Level Contributor
2,908 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from airport to Terra Maria

I think a taxi would be about €10 for all 4 people, not for each person.

It amazes me that I stay in the cheapest budget hotel that I know of on Mykonos and always get free transfers to/from the airport or ports at any time of the day or night but the expensive hotels charge you for the service.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,433 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from airport to Terra Maria

Taxis are almost always cheaper than what hotels charge for transfer services.

Many hotels of all classes provide complimentary transfers but many hotels of all classes don't.

3. Re: Transportation from airport to Terra Maria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 07:16