We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small motorboat hire in Mykonos

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Inverness...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Small motorboat hire in Mykonos

Hello,

Is it possible to hire a small motorboat to explore the coast of Mykonos in September?

Thanks

Jillian

mykonos
Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Small motorboat hire in Mykonos

How small do you mean?Do you have boat Licence??Will you motor it yourself?

Inverness...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Small motorboat hire in Mykonos

No we don't have a boat licence so I think it would have to be under 30hp. Is it possible to hire little boats this size on Mykonos?

Thanks

Inverness...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Small motorboat hire in Mykonos

No we don't have a boat licence so I think it would have to be under 30hp. Is it possible to hire little boats this size on Mykonos? We would like to motor it ourselves.

Thanks

mykonos
Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Small motorboat hire in Mykonos

Best Advice and personal opinion,rent a Fishing boat,As far as I understand they are licensed ,have life jackets and the Captains are experienced,I have used them many times,Really if you are not experienced this is the way forward,take your own food if you wish or ask the Captain to buy for you,have BBQ on remote beaches,it can be cooked for you!,The Boat Association is at Platys Yalos 22890-23995,I do not recall anyone hiring small engine d boats! Enjoy your holidays! Another stress free way is to beach hop by these boats,

5. Re: Small motorboat hire in Mykonos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 05:16