We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mykonos to Paros

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
72 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mykonos to Paros

I am tryimg to arrange a holiday to Paros. Please can anyone tell me where the ferry sails from Mykonos? Also where the nearest place to stay at the port is and how long does the ferry take. Thank you. 😎

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
901 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mykonos to Paros

Please look at the following to look at ferry schedules.

www.openseas.gr

www.gtp.gr

There are two ports at Mykonos the Old port generally used for the fast seajets etc or the New Port for the larger ferrys that take vehicles such as the Blue Star Ferries.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
11,847 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mykonos to Paros

Hi,

If it's just Paros you want then it is slightly easier (usually....) from UK to fly to Santorini rather than Mykonos. Despite it being a longer ferry journey. The reason is most UK flights should enable you to go directly for the 15:30 BS ferry to Naxos. On Mykonos ferries are around 14:45 and there is always this 2 port scenario depending on which ferry you get. Car ferries from Tourlos New Port, and small catamarans (foot pasengers only) from old port.

A one night on airport island going and coming back sorts it for sure. None of the will I/won't I make the ferry bit.

The actual time a ferry takes is of no real consequence, 0:45 - 2:00 hrs.

On Mykonos there is accommodation near both ports. The island is immensely popular so finding something available close to ports is tricky with the long hi-season. Some hotels will take you to the ports at no extra cost, some will charge.

3. Re: Mykonos to Paros

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 06:16