We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Pool- Day passes?

Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Pool- Day passes?

Hi Travelers!

I am going to be staying on Mykonos next month in little Venice and am looking to see if there are any hotel pools that allow outside guests to pay for a day pass to use their facilities?

I've done this in the past in many cities that i've visited...wondering if Mykonos has anything like this to offer??

Any suggestions would be very appreciated!!!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,445 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Pool- Day passes?

The Saint John Mykonos Resort at Agios Ioannis used to offer special day passes (aimed primarily at cruise ship daytrippers) that allowed use of their swimming pool and beach, and included a meal. However, several people have PM'd me this summer to say the hotel told them the day passes have been discontinued. Wouldn't hurt for you to contact the Saint John to confirm -- it may be something they don't offer during the peak season months of July & August when the resort would already be packed with registered guests.

I'm not aware of other hotels that allow outsiders to use their pools. Ask around while you're on the island -- it would never hurt to drop into a hotel that has a pool to ask about policies for access to their facilities.

Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Pool- Day passes?

Thanks so much DonnyB, I will try contacting them today!

3. Re: Hotel Pool- Day passes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 07:16