We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

scooter renting in super paradise

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
58 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
scooter renting in super paradise

hi,

me and my wife are staying in super paradise hotel. where can i hire a scooter around that place

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,174 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: scooter renting in super paradise

Ask your hotel ... they may have contact with a rental agency to which they regularly refer guests.

If they don't, you might have to head to Mykonos Town where most of the vehicle rental agencies are located (others are near the New Port).

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
58 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: scooter renting in super paradise

dear,

can u please guide , if that place is worth staying ?

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,174 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: scooter renting in super paradise

I haven't stayed there myself so I can't give you a personal recommendation. I personally don't think Super Paradise is a convenient area to stay at on Mykonos.

But if you plan to do a lot of partying and want to have a hotel room only a minute away from the beach, it would be worth staying there.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
58 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: scooter renting in super paradise

dear,

thank u for ur reply,

what is the best area to live and party at nite? are the clubs in the city or close to super paradise . what is the party scene in 1st wk of sept

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,174 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: scooter renting in super paradise

There are clubs at Paradise beach & Super Paradise beach and they will be having party events during the first week of September.

There are lots of bars & clubs in Mykonos Town and they will still be busy in early September.

If you stay in/near Mykonos Town you can take a bus to the beach in the daytime and then at night just walk to all the bars in Town. If you want to attend one of the big overnight parties at Paradise beach, you can take a bus to the beach and get one back to Town in the morning.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
58 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: scooter renting in super paradise

thank u... i change my bookings after ur suggestion :)

7. Re: scooter renting in super paradise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 06:16