We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying Naxos to Athens

Regina
Level Contributor
18 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Flying Naxos to Athens

We travel annually to Naxos. Sometimes we take the ferry but lately we have chosen to fly. There are 4 of us travelling. We have managed to book 3 seats on the flight to Athens for our return. This year there appears to be only one flight per day in September. I am trying to find out if there may be more seats released later or another flight added. I don't mind taking the ferry but would prefer to travel with my family. Any suggestions?

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
Level Contributor
2,320 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying Naxos to Athens

Olympic uses small Dash 8 100 planes with 38 seats and the flights are subsidized. Therefore, it is highly unlikely that there will be any seats released later. In theory you can call the Olympic office and ask them to put your name on the waiting list. If someone cancels his/her ticket, you may get his/her seat.

Edited: 22 June 2012, 07:09
2. Re: Flying Naxos to Athens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2013, 05:41