We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

olympic flights

bournemouth
Level Contributor
177 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
olympic flights

I am sure a very wise person here can tell me when Olympic Air announce their flights for 2014

as I would like to book my flights to Naxos from Athens.

I enjoyed my walking on Naxos and Paros so much in May last year I cannot keep away

from those wonderful spring flowers again.

Thank you.

Ostend, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,335 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: olympic flights

Next friday (18th) the takeover of Olympic Air by Aegean will be finalized. On 23rd a pressconference will be held. See the press release from Aegean Air

…aegeanair.com/all-about-us/…

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
Level Contributor
2,320 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: olympic flights

Last year I booked my flight from Naxos in the beginning of October.

At the moment it seems that Aegean will sooner or later buy/merge with Olympic Air. Therefore, it is highly likely that the summer schedule will bi published either very late or the Olympic flights will eventually appear on the Aegean site. Aegean already published a unusually high number of Athens-Santorini flights with large Airbuses.

Ostend, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,335 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: olympic flights

@Marjan: See my earlier post

Aegean flights (till 18 sept 2014) are already available on their website. Naxos or Paros are not on their list for the moment, so it looks as they will be served by Olympic Air.

4. Re: olympic flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2014, 05:19