We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is this a good hotel in a good location?

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
363 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Is this a good hotel in a good location?

Hi All,

I booked this hotel for 5 nights in July. Katerina Roza Studios. It will be me, my husband, and 4 teenage girls. Is this a good place, close to the beach and close to town so that they can walk safely back and forth?

London, United...
Level Contributor
283 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is this a good hotel in a good location?

This map shows where the studios are:

Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
4,830 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is this a good hotel in a good location?

If it is where I think when I see the map, it is ok but not very good. You will have a little of a walk to everything. But dont worry about safety. It is in an area where people lives, shops, and have their everyday life. The islanders are very friendly, honest and decent people. The major plus, is it is very close to the buses for Agios Prokopios, Agia Anna and Plaka : The best beaches on the island.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
22,627 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is this a good hotel in a good location?

Like Periscope says it is in the area where people lives, The red line is where the main street to and from the port is running. The closest beach is St. George, but buses are passing along the red line close to your studio for the western beaches.

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
4. Re: Is this a good hotel in a good location?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2015, 06:16