We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current weather in Naxos - swimmable?

Melbourne
Level Contributor
181 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Current weather in Naxos - swimmable?

Hello,

We will be in Naxos in 1 week time, and checking the weather forecast, it said 30 degrees max. Is it warm enough to swim? I will be disappointed if cannot go to the beach.Thanks

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current weather in Naxos - swimmable?

Don't know about Aussies but 30 C is good enough for us Europeans and yes the water will be great for swimming. Maybe a bit cold for you though but try it you'll soon get used to it!

UK
Level Contributor
288 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current weather in Naxos - swimmable?

We have been in the cyclades for the last three weeks including the last six days in naxos. We swam in the sea every day, the water is beautiful (having said that, we are from Lancashire UK, not Australia !!)

Melbourne
Level Contributor
181 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current weather in Naxos - swimmable?

Thank you

Antwerp
Level Contributor
365 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Current weather in Naxos - swimmable?

Don't forget that 30° on the weather forecast, is actually in the SHADE! You can be sure, it's gone be in the high 40°'s on the beach! So YES... it's swimmable... even for you guy's!

This morning, around 7:35... the thermometer outside a shop in Agios Prokopios, was pointing... 36°C ;-)

Melbourne
Level Contributor
181 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Current weather in Naxos - swimmable?

sounds great. I grow up in Asia, so I prefer above 35. :-)

6. Re: Current weather in Naxos - swimmable?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 03:17