We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When to book flight to Paros?

Dehra Dun
Level Contributor
251 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
When to book flight to Paros?

Hi,

We are planning to fly to Paros from Athens in June 2009. To be sure of a ticket, when should we book the flight? Should we book it now itself or in Feb / Mar next year?

Thanks,

Nitin

palm springs
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When to book flight to Paros?

I know the planes to/from Paros are small...so if you know for sure when are going, I would book as soon as you know your dates. Last November I booked a flight from Paros to Athens in June. Upon inquiry later, I found out that the flight was fully booked in January.

Dehra Dun
Level Contributor
251 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When to book flight to Paros?

Thanks a ton tomtravel for your prompt reply.

I think I'll book it right away.

By the way, our flight from Istanbul lands at Athens at 9.30 am. You think we can catch the 13.40 Olympic Airlines flight to Paros on the same day or we should have more time in between flights? Are 4 hours enough?

I've never been to Europe, but Indian flights are usually on time.

Regards,

Nitin

palm springs
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: When to book flight to Paros?

Yes, 4 hours should be plenty of time.

4. Re: When to book flight to Paros?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 07:17