We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Stay in Paros

Brentwood,ca
Level Contributor
273 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Where to Stay in Paros

We'll be in Paros 3 days in august. Never been to Greek Island before. We are middle age active couple, dont need expensive place. I dont think we'll be in our room much, enjoying the sights driving around island, and going to Antiparos, but like nice ambiance like to stroll towns,enjoy the beaches, do not need pool. Any suggestions? Under 110E would be nic, nicer 50E. We did our splurge on Santorini, so want to be more practical here. Also next stop is Samos, if you know anything there. Thanks so much.

Athens
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to Stay in Paros

If it wasn’t in August I would have suggested that you risk it and you find something at the port when you arrive. There are so many small family run hotels and rooms to let on Paros. Try finding something around Parikia. Naoussa is considered to be more elegant, thus more expensive.

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
7,003 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to Stay in Paros

You may even want to stay on Antiparos instead of just visiting. It's easy to get back to Paros itself for sightseeing - only 30 minutes by boat. For either Paros or Antiparos, you need to book a room as soon as possible. The last week of August is a little easier, but before that most rooms are booked up quickly. I'll give you a couple of websites to start:

http://www.parosweb.com/

http://www.antiparos-isl.com/2006/index.html

Brentwood,ca
Level Contributor
273 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to Stay in Paros

Thankyou for your suggestions. I found nice recommended place for $75 E for both towns Parikia and Naoussa. Like I said, we wont be in our rooms much, which is better local for the things we want to do.

Thankyou so much.

gneyman
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to Stay in Paros

Can I ask which hotel you found in Paros for 75euro? I will be traveling to Paros in mid-August as well and we won't be spending much time in our room either. So any recommendations would be great! Also, where did you stay in Santorini? We will be heading there at the end of our trip. Thank you!

Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
3,319 posts
777 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to Stay in Paros

Hi

We have visited Paros many times and ended up living there for 3 years. We are going back in May.

We stayed many times at Scorpio Studios in Naoussa and became very good friends with Kiki and Michalis who own the studios and apartments in a quiet location in Naoussa. Kiki is a wonderful person and her rooms are always exceptionally clean and she is so helpful. Many people return to Scorpio Studios year after year.

On their website there are studios for 75 euros in August but book early because they are also popular with Greeks. See

http://www.scorpio-paros.com/

Hope this is useful. You will not be disappointed by Kiki's welcome.

Brentwood,ca
Level Contributor
273 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to Stay in Paros

Hi gney,an,

Recommended to us by Brotherleelove was

www.alexandrasrooms.gr we were able to secure rate of under $75, just try to negociate. In Santorini we decided on Filortera Villas at $153 E, with pool since its so hot in Aug. but are rethinking the price and maybe Amoundi Villas, down by the water so we can jump in. ($110E)

Then we can rent a car for the 3 days. Still trying to decide. What do you think?

Thanks

Cleveland, Ohio
10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to Stay in Paros

Did you mean 75 Euros for the room in Paros or where you able to negotiate a rate under $75 Dollars?

Did you communicate with the hotel via email or phone?

Thanks,

Noulis

Scotland
Level Contributor
108 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to Stay in Paros

Hi stayed in Naoussa last year. Flora rooms. Not hotel but good service. kettle etc . Small balcony overlooking harbour. 30euros a night.

Didn;t book for July.

You can always take room for a couple of nights and if you don't like...move on

Brentwood,ca
Level Contributor
273 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to Stay in Paros

The price is about $77 USA and I emailed. Hope you find something.

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
7,081 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where to Stay in Paros

We found Siroco's rooms for 71euro in August without breakfast (I think!). We also found the host to particuarly prompt, friendly and helpful in our dealings with her. We picked the place on the basis of the T/A reviews.

Get answers to your questions about Paros