We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat Trips

London
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Boat Trips

I would like to take one of the round island boat trips and from reading old threads I can see that there seem to be three options - Thiella, Alexandros, and Captain Ben. I quite like the sound of the Alexandros one. Can you book in advance for any of them? I am staying in Naoussa and I think that the boats leave from Pounda. So it seems it would be sensible to book in advance. Or should I just head to the port on the morning I want to go and hope to find a space on a boat then? ( I will be there the 12th - 16th June)

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
1,049 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat Trips

Erkyna travel is one of your options to book your round the island trip if you wish to Pre book.

If staying on Paros for more than a few days try and visit Antiparos as part of your travels.

Athens, Attiki...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat Trips

Hello,

all of these boat trips that you mention sail around Antiparos. Actually there isnt any round of Paros boat tour, only Antiparos. When you reserve a boat trip for Antiparos you can also reserve a transfer from Naoussa for a small charge of 7 euro pp. If you would like more details and prices email Perantinos Travel, contact@perantinostravel.com.

London
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat Trips

Does anyone know what time the Alexandros boat leaves from Pounda for the antiparos day cruise? And whether it is running either tomorrow or Saturday? I'm in Noussa now and trying to work out whether I can get buses to Pounda to take the trip. But trying to find out what time the boat leaves is proving impossible. There doesn't appear to be a website for it and the hotel owner has even tried calling the only contact number I can find for them , but no answer.

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
7,531 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat Trips

The round-island boat trips leave from Antiparos around 10 am, then go across to Pounta to pick up passengers from there. They don't all actually go around Antiparos — I know Thiella does (or at least used to) when the winds aren't too strong that day. I haven't been on either Alexandros or Captain Ben, but I believe they both go to the south of Antiparos and Despotiko Island, then double back to Pounta and Antiparos Harbour. From what I've seen when Alexandros goes past Psaraliki Beach at the end of the day, it can get quite lively, to say the least. ;-)

flickr.com/photos/…set-72157627739415280

Bath
Level Contributor
513 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat Trips

Hi. We did the Alexandros about 3 years ago-it left Antiparos at 9am ish and picked up at Pounda just after. However I do know that you had to book ahead. Try the travel agents in Antiparos port- called Calypso or Oliaros travel...everyone knows him. If its windy, it won't always run. We had a great day though

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
7,531 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Boat Trips

Here is the Captain Ben Facebook page: https:/…288632217901851

7. Re: Boat Trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Paros
Recent Conversations