We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there flights from Paros to Santorini

New York
Level Contributor
422 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Are there flights from Paros to Santorini

I'm going around in circles online.

Thanks.

Ontario
Level Contributor
12 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are there flights from Paros to Santorini

Hi;

Can't answer your question, but we took the ferry to Santorini from Paros in May, and found it to be quick, clean and without the hassle of getting to the airports.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
13,361 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are there flights from Paros to Santorini

Flights very unlikely. Ferry is the way to go about 2x/day low season 6x/day hi-season. It is one of the most frequently run routes you should have no problems.

Cairo
Level Contributor
575 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are there flights from Paros to Santorini

I don't think there are flights between Santorini and Paros. However, I would suggest you search www.olympicairlines.gr and www.aegeanair.com. For the ferry connections go to www.gtp.gr which is a very reliable site for up to date ferry schedules. I hope this helps.

Shropshire England
Level Contributor
427 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Are there flights from Paros to Santorini

Flights tend to be Athens - island - Athens, not inter island.

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
Level Contributor
2,399 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Are there flights from Paros to Santorini

It takes only 3,5 hours by Blue Star Ferries via Naxos. The only unpleasant thing is the transport from Athinios port to Fira - crowded bus, slow, complicated road along the cliff.

6. Re: Are there flights from Paros to Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 20:20